- I had a great team of 20 help with planting nearly 40 young evergreens on our property last weekend. They look great and everyone involved did an awesome job. God always brings the right people and the right amount of people together for big projects like this.
- Had another great Dad's Night In last night. It is pretty cool watching some of the fathers in our body brings there children up to church to demonstrate servant leadership to them.
- The cafe is really taking off well. It will almost be a year in December. WE now offer Iced Jamaican Mocha, gourmet flavored hot ciders, and a better hot chocolate. Soon we will be beginning our FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC Blends from around the globe. Including: Kenyan, Sumatra, Ethiopian, and Guatemalan.
- Our bookstore is really beginning to take shape. Working towards new POS signage, better organization, and gearing up for Christmas with inventory buildup and gift certificates.
- Had my first Youth for Christ Board Meeting last Thursday. I am really excited about what Pete is doing and has vision for in Erie.
I am loving it here at Grace and I am honored God is allowing me to be a part of it.
WHAT ARE YOU LOVING ABOUT WHAT GOD IS DOING HERE AT GRACE?