4.14.2011

TWLOHA - Does that mean anything to you?

You start by loving one.  I am sure most of you know this story, if you don't; you should. To Write Love On Her Arms


I have been intrigued with Jamie Tworkowski since the day I first heard him.  Jamie (and those like him) impress me to the core.  We were created to love God and love others. (Matthew 22:37-40)  Jamie's version of loving others started with Renee and has not ended in the least.  He is a great reminder for me that I(we) need to invest in others because everyone deserves to hear about Jesus and be loved by others no matter who they are or what their struggle is.

We are all uniquely created.
Who have you been uniquely created to love?
Who is your "Renee"?
How many "Renee's" do you pass by every day?

Thoughts?

No comments:

ShareThis